Giganet leased lines are highly reliable from the get go, as they are delivered using point-to-point fibre circuits between your premises and a local Point of Presence (PoP). Even still, a fault or an outage that’s out of our control can happen occasionally.
That’s why, for organisations whose connectivity is mission critical, we recommend designing a truly resilient connection. Having diverse, dedicated and resilient options means you can design your network with no single point of failure. That’s up to 99.99% uptime SLA. So you stay connected, no matter what.
Three resilient options:
1. RO2 (Resilience Option 2)
The very best solution for maximum resilience. RO2 circuits are engineered in such a way that there should be no single point of failure.
- Dual Giganet managed routers
- Dual entry into your premises
- Completely separate routing with no-pinch points from your premises to the exchanges
- Dual exchanges ensures diversely routed fibres are connected to different exchanges or PoPs.
- Dual backhaul links from the exchanges/POPs to Giganet’s network
- Dual Giganet data centres for the primary and secondary circuit handover
- Resilient Giganet core network with multiple upstream connections