Giganet makes available various terms and conditions that govern the basis on which we do business with customers, define our charges, and handle our privacy and data protection policies.
Terms & Conditions of Service
- Please click below to view our various terms and conditions documents:
- Giganet Home Broadband Terms & Conditions
- Giganet Business Broadband Terms & Conditions
- Giganet Business Internet Connectivity Terms & Conditions
- Giganet Home Broadband Offer Terms
- Fair & Acceptable Usage Policy
- Giganet Vulnerable Customer Policy
- Giganet Complaints Code
All service pricing is subject to service availability, survey and suitability.
Some of the above terms are in Adobe PDF format and require the free Adobe Acrobat Reader from http://get.adobe.com/uk/reader/ to view them. The free reader application is available for most computer platforms, but in case you have any sort of trouble accessing and reading them, please contact us for alternative means of viewing them.
If you require these terms and conditions in larger font or alternative format, please contact us on 0800 107 8888.