Don’t worry, we’ll have you up and running in no time. Here are a couple quick things you can try:
- Make sure your gateway eero and ONT are both plugged into a power source. The lights on your ONT and your eero’s LEDs should be on
- Check to see that your gateway eero and ONT are both connected via Ethernet and that the Ethernet is properly plugged into both devices. It should make a clicking sound when inserted
- Check your mobile device has a connection to the internet either through an existing Wi-Fi connection or mobile data which is required to get your service up and working
- Check that Bluetooth is on
- Power cycle your gateway eero – You can do this by unplugging and re-plugging it
- Power cycle your ONT- If there’s an on/off switch, switch it off and wait 30 seconds before switching it on
If you find that none of the above resolve your issue, we have a host of troubleshooting FAQs that can help, and if you’re still in need of assistance, our helpful team are always on hand.