There is no upper limit on the number of eeros you can add to your network. However, it is recommended that you do not have more than one eero within a 50ft range of another to ensure there is no self-interference.
Additional eeros can be added to your network wirelessly or over a wired Ethernet connection.
To add a new eero device to your network:
- Plug in new eero device
- Open the eero app
- Tap the blue plus icon in the top right
- Tap ‘Add or Replace eero Devices’
- Tap ‘add eero device’
- Once the new device is found, you will be prompted to name your new device
- Once named, tap ‘End Set Up’
If you run into any trouble during setup or when adding a new eero to your existing network, you may need to undertake additional troubleshooting. Visit this page for guidance.
eero devices can be removed from the network in a few simple steps:
- From the Home tab, tap the device you wish to remove
- Select ‘Advanced’
- Tap ‘Remove’ to remove your eero device
- Tap ‘Remove’ from network at the bottom of the screen
- Confirm removal by tapping ‘Remove’ once more